Your privacy is important to Tambour Solutions. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Tambour Solutions collects, and the ways in which Tambour Solutions uses that personal information.
1: Personal information collection
Tambour Solutions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
2: Using personal information
Tambour Solutions may use your personal information to:
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Tambour Solutions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above Tambour Solutions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3: Securing your data
Tambour Solutions will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Tambour Solutions will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
4: Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
5: Other websites
This website contains links to other websites.
Tambour Solutions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.